Thursday, July 19, 2012

Storybird


Storybird is a great tool! The artwork available is fantastic and there are hundreds of pictures available to choose from! I have used storybird in classes before to create small presentations. Teachers can use this to teach a new topic, and students can even make there own. It is easy to use and creates complete fun-looking stories! This tool would be great to use in younger grades because you can use it to emphasize writing a story and the different parts used in sentences and paragraph forming. Storybird is one of my favorite online tools I have used so far. I love art, and the artwork on this site is adorable. There are many Storybird artists that have pictures that are relevant to children. This is a great alternative to many presentation building sites such as powerpoint. I will most definitely use this great tool in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment