Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Macbook Convert


When this class first started I was very nervous about working in a Mac Lab. I had always used a PC so that is what I was comfortable with. After 5 short weeks of working with a Mac and seeing its' capabilities I made a drastic decision! I was in need of a new computer for grad school and before I knew it I was walking out of the Apple store with a brand new Macbook Pro! I honestly never thought I would own a Mac. My old 17 pound Dell computer seemed so easy and simple. Little did I know I was missing out on so many new technological advances! I know this class' purpose was not to convert people to Mac users, but it rubbed off on me! I am now a proud owner of a Macbook and I don't now how I lived without it. It only took me a few short days to become comfortable with it, and I am discovering new things on it everyday. I highly recommend taking the plunge and converting from a PC to a Mac. I feel so tech savvy and wish I would have switched years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment