Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Web 2.0 Tool




Right off the bat I thought Google forms was very confusing. I could not figure out how to find the templates at first, and I struggled to open some documents. Soon I figured out that I had to go through your Google account to view and use the different templates. Once I figured out that I was in the right place I was shocked at all the really helpful forms available! It really helped me to just poke around on Google forms and figure it out as I went. I will definitely use several of the forms when I am a teacher. There is a huge variety of things you could use on Google forms in the classroom. Teachers could create surveys, give quizzes, spelling tests, create newsletters, communicate with parents, receive feedback, collaborate ideas, and make spreadsheets just to name a few! 

No comments:

Post a Comment