Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Scavenger Hunt

I think the Scavenger Hunt assignment is a really fun way to become familiar with Google presentation and Picasa. Google presentation is just like powerpoint, only easier to use! I made a Google presentation in about ten minutes. I like how it automatically saves your work to your Google Docs account so it can be viewed from any computer you are on. Picasa also makes quick and easy movie slideshows. The only problem I had with this assignment is saving and loading the Picasa slideshow on to my website. I think I kept saving it as an image instead of a movie because it would not play. So for a slideshow I prefer Google presentation over Picasa, but Picasa is an amazing tool for photo editing. I really like the idea of allowing students to go on a scavenger hunt and take pictures of things. My group and I had a fun time doing this. I am not sure what age groups I could use this for in the classroom, but I would like to integrate it in to my teaching some how. 


No comments:

Post a Comment