Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Picasa

Picasa is a Web 2.0 tool that is so useful! Once I learned how to use it I have been edited pictures left and right! I really enjoy photography, and this tool is so easy to use. I have tried downloading photoshop tools before and always struggle with the complexity of them. I downloaded Picasa on my computer and it automatically searched my computer for my pictures, and then BAM there they were. I was shocked at how convenient and simple this tool is. I also like that this tool offers the opportunity to make slideshows, movies, and collages. I have shared this tool with many of my other photographer friends and they love it. The best part about it is... it's free! I am so glad I learned about this amazing Web 2.0 tool!


This picture above is an example of one of my photographs I worked on with Picasa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment