Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Final thoughts


Looking back I felt very nervous about this class. At the start of this class I considered myself to be not very tech savvy, and now I feel quite confident in my ability to work with technology. I have created great projects throughout the semester and am proud at how far I have come. I actually enjoy working on the computer now! This class has made me more confident in my tech skills as a new teacher. I will take away a great deal of useful information and ideas from this course. I think this course should be a requirement for all college students. I have learned about so many great tools, websites, and creative tricks throughout the summer. I definitely feel a million times more comfortable with technology and computers, and have grown a great deal throughout this course. I never would have thought me of all people could create so many great videos and projects using technology!

1 comment:

  1. It was exciting for me to watch you grow in confidence and skill. Keep trying new things to engage your learners. I think you now see that you are very capable of figuring out how to learn new tools.

    ReplyDelete